[Rtai] Calibrate -c does not work ?
Carlos Jimenez - Encopim
2018-09-28 11:48:44 UTC
Hi all!

I'm trying to run the calibration app but I do not get any results, I wait
several minutes and I do not get any response.

First I have loaded the necessary modules:

root @ debian: / usr / realtime / calibration # modprobe rtai_fifos
root @ debian: / usr / realtime / calibration # modprobe rtai_calibrate

and then I execute the calibration:

root @ debian: / usr / realtime / calibration # ./calibrate -c

*** NUMBER OF REQUESTS: 1. ***

- >>> FREQ CALIB (PRINTING EVERY 5 SECONDS, press enter to end calibrating)
<<< -

I do not get any response.
My S.O. is Linux debian 2.6.35.9 and RTAI 3.9.1
Does anyone have any idea what happens? Any suggestions?

(I forgot something? Do you see any error?)

Thank you,
Greetings to all

Josep.
Paolo Mantegazza
2018-09-29 07:15:42 UTC
3.9.1 it's a way too old to be cared for assistance (14-Jan-2014 ). You should upgrade to the latest one.
Paolo